Nebraska’s Behavioral Health Conference
Register for the Conference
This year we have awarded almost 350 scholarships – how about matching the scholarship awards with conference registrations?
Tracks are intended to offer specific skill sets at a variety of learning levels.
- Consumer Inclusion, Advocacy and Education
- Behavioral Health for Children and Families
- Emerging Trends in Behavioral Health
- Integration and Collaboration of Services
- Peer Support and Peer-Run Services
- Recovery, Individual Wellness, and Growth
- Trauma and Trauma-Informed Care
For more information about the Conference, contact Pat Talbott at: (402) 441-4373 or email: Pat Talbott